ANAM RESIDENCE and its unique design are characterized by two villas blending together allowing privacy if desired or encouraging social life depending on the requirements of the visitor.
The first Villa consists of five bungalows basking in the shadow of a tropical strip of gigantic leaves and an array of tropical greens.
Every room faces the open-air gazebo lounge where cocooning in a whimsical décor while playing chess or reading will make you abandon all that is secondary and enjoy the laid-back feel that exudes elegance.
The gazebo’s velvety ambiance will create the perfect backdrop for yoga lovers looking for a peaceful setting.
Indulge in a breakfast prepared in a perfectly equipped kitchen with the finest and freshest ingredients served either on the private terrace of each room featuring a dining table and a large daybed or in the lounge area.
The adjacent four bedroom Villa opens around an infinity pool facing the first villa.
The two private Villas can be connected by six massive, ancient Javanese doors running along the swimming pool and can be swung open by making the two properties flow effortlessly into each other.
The two villas dispose of private entrances accessible through a shared pond with sprinkling fountains but will blend and offer a total of nine bedrooms if the guest wishes to rent both.
Two of the four bedrooms are located on the first floor and open straight onto a large balcony where taking in the view of the rising sun into the morning colors will make your day.
From the fifty square meters master bedroom, a sliding door opens to a lavish en-suite bathroom featuring an Italian-style shower and a bathtub overlooking palm trees while you soak. This large, tastefully decorated sanctuary will ensure serenity after a day spent in the tropical heat.
Two additional connecting rooms are set up in bungalows and conjure privacy without seclusion if the guest wishes to lounge on their private day beds relaxing.
Through the whole house, high-end materials blend with traditional luxury while state of the art kitchen appliances, utensils, elegant crockery, and cutlery provide you with everything you need.
Handpicked details ooze effortless chic through the whole property.
At the bottom of the pool, comfort is ensured by three meters of plush upholstery arranged under a traditional Bale making it the sought-after cocooning area.
Two Villas that mingle together outdoors and chic interiors, provide privacy through skilfully designed options and making you succumb to the positive vibes of ANAM Residence.
• 18 people max (possibility to add 4 single beds)
• 9 Bedrooms
• 6 Employees
• Two swimming pools with shallow areas for sitting
• Quiet location in residential villas gang
• One area features five bungalows with private day bed on the outdoor terrasse and a large outdoor gazebo/lounge that can be adapted for yoga sessions, kitchen outfitted with modern appliances and utensils
• The connected villa features a state-of-the-art kitchen, a large living room of eighty square meters and a guest bathroom
• Upper floor with master bedroom and dressing room of fifty square meters, the bathroom has an Italian-style shower and a bathtub facing a large terrace running along the whole floor
• Master bedroom connecting to the guest room
• All guest rooms feature identical comfort
• Conveniently located at two walking minutes from vibrant Batu Bolong and ten minutes from Echo Beach
• Distant a few walking minutes from restaurants, shops and Beach Clubs
• Amo and SPRING, the renowned SPAS have opened their largest beauty temple just around the corner